Owners of shopping centers, apartment complexes, and office buildings often hire property managers to handle everything from construction and remodeling, to leasing and evictions, to fair housing requests, to disputes with tenants, vendors, utility companies or tax authorities. Ortiz & Doyle represents owners and property managers in all facets of their projects.
GENERAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Negotiating and enforcing construction contracts
- Negotiating and enforcing contracts with vendors and third-party contractors
- Drafting lease contracts
- Enforcing lease contracts, including evictions
- Multi-State Litigation Management
FAIR HOUSING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Advise on accommodation and modification requests
- Work with community managers to educate and modify policies regarding federal and state fair housing laws
- Review compliance with fair housing act design and construction guidelines
- Respond to fair housing complaints
- Bell Partners Inc.
- Colonial Properties
- Ginn & Co.
- KDM Development Corp.
- Plaza Associates